Over the years the City of Sartell has talked about needing brand refresh or a complete rebrand, and for good reason. The City’s current brand has been in existence for over 20 years and we are looking forward to hitting the “refresh button.” What does this mean?
- It is more than a logo! The City currently does not have a mission, vision, or list of core values.
- It may or may not involve a complete revamp of our current brand image – we simply will not know until we complete the research and discovery phase.
- Our first step will be a survey to all residents, information below. As a Sartell resident or Sartell business owner, we would love your feedback!
- We are utilizing Switchboard, which is a local company owned by a resident of Sartell.
- We are looking forward to creating brand consistency, aligning our brand with the identity residents recognize, and establishing a mission and vision for the City!
With the help of Switchboard, we have created a survey which will be the main way that we will gather input on our identity and will really kick off the rebranding research. We feel that surveying our residents and businesses is a great way to find the true spirit of the City of Sartell. If you could help us by completing the survey, and spreading the word to other Sartell residents and businesses, we would be very grateful!
Please follow the link below to fill out a survey that will take about 2-3 minutes. The survey will be open from May 19-June 16 and is only open to Sartell residents and businesses.