These forms are some of the most common that are completed at the police department. Please click on the appropriate link to below for the form you would like to complete.

Permits to Purchase

If you are in need of a permit to purchase a firearm, please click below. Under Minnesota law, if you already have a valid permit to carry a handgun, you DO NOT need to complete a permit to purchase.

Unsafe Driving Report Form

To report unsafe driving, please complete the below form and return to the police department.

Signage, Traffic Concerns

The below link establishes the protocol that was adopted by the city in 2006.

Speeding Signage Protocols ›

If you would like to request additional traffic control signage in the city or report areas of continued concern because of poor driving, please complete the form below and return to the police department.

Traffic Sign or Signal Issues ›

Block Party

If you are intersted in having the streets in your neighborhood blocked off to have a block party, please complete and return the form below to the police department.

Solicitor Registration

If you are going to be soliciting in the City of Sartell, you are required to complete the below form and bring into the police department. Please be aware that the hours for soliciting in the city are 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. If you wish to see the ordinance also click below where appropriate.

Crime Free Multi-Housing

Illegal activity on rental properties is a problem for law enforcement, residents, property management, and the community as a whole.

The Sartell Police Department holds classes a few times a year for rental owners/managers to attend. This is a requirement for all rental properties in the City of Sartell.

Owners will be notified by mail when the next class will be offered.