Scheduling Your Inspection
A 24-hour notice is required to schedule inspections. Inspections can be scheduled by calling City Hall at (320) 258-7317.
Important to Remember on Your Inspection Day
- Our inspectors aim to arrive at your job site within the reserved timeframe.
- Inspectors may be delayed due to weather conditions, etc.
- Some inspections may take longer than others due to size, scope or complexity of the inspection.
- It is possible for an inspection to be canceled in the field and the inspection order may change.
Your responsibilities as the applicant/permit holder:
- Complete all work related to the inspection.
- Pay all previous re-inspection fees, if any, prior to scheduling your next inspection.
- The site address must be properly posted and visible from the street or right-of-way adjacent to the property.
- Job Copy Plans and Permit Card shall be on site at all times during inspections.
- Site must be secure and safe for inspector to walk the property.
- Provide all necessary documents to the inspectors required for your particular.