CARES Act Sartell Small Business Relief Program
CARES Act Relief application period extended through September 18, 2020.
All applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Remember to complete your eligible expense form and have the required documentation available prior to starting your application.
All submissions will be reviewed, and eligible expenses determined by September 15th, 2020 with e-mail notification of result to follow. Checks will be issued upon approval. Grants will be paid directly to applicant.
Small Business Relief Program
Relief payments will be provided to businesses that experienced interruption due to required closures as a result of the public health emergency. Relief payments will be in range from $500 to $15,000 based on eligible expenses reported on the application. Grants may not exceed $15,000.
- Mortgage and rent payments for the business’s principal place of business or such other business location in Sartell. Mortgage and rent payments for businesses that are in an owner’s primary residence are no eligible.
- Utility payments-electric, gas, sewer, water, trash removal-for the business’s principal place of business or such other business location in Sartell. Utility payments for businesses that are in an owner’s primary residence are not eligible.
- Vehicle and equipment lease or rental payments.
- Purchases of PPE, sanitizing products and other social distancing measures.
- Such other costs related to interruption of the business caused by required closures, including the closure of the business’s suppliers and/or customers.
- Businesses located within Sartell with 50 or less employees (total FTE).
- The business must have been in operation at least 6 months prior to March 1, 2020
- Non-profit organizations are eligible and encouraged to apply
Documentation for the application must include:
- Payroll reports to State of Minnesota that verify number of employees
- IRS form W9 to accept payment
- Receipts or invoices to substantiate expenses incurred
Please, fill out the CARES Eligible Expense Spreadsheet and gather the required documents listed under Eligibility Requirements before completing the application. Applications will be accepted through September 18th, 2020.