In keeping with the mission of the City of Sartell and in order to not be exclusionary to any of the local user groups, facility rentals are priced using a two-tier system defined by two rental categories (Group I & Group II). All fees are subject to tax.
Group I: Sartell Youth Associations, Sartell-St. Stephen School District Sanctioned activities, businesses located in the City of Sartell, Residents from the City of Sartell and Sartell-St. Stephen School District, and non-profit organizations.
Group II: Businesses located outside of the City of Sartell and non-resident private parties.
***All non-profit organizations must provide proof of current non-profit status including a recent copy of the IRS Form 990 and/or Certificate of Tax Exemption.
All rentals are subject to a 2-hour minimum.
|Rental Room||Group I||Group II|
|American Heritage Bank Board Room||$10/hour||$15/hour|
|Gymnasiums priced per court||$22.50/hour||$27.50/hour|
|Liberty Bank Suites 1&2||$40/hour||$50/hour|
|Liberty Bank Suite 1||$20/hour||$25/hour|
|Liberty Bank Suite 2||$25/hour||$30/hour|
|St. Cloud Orthopedics KidZone||$20/hour||$25/hour|
* Commercial Kitchen use is for catered events only. The Sartell Community Center does not allow kitchen use for non-catered private events.
- For tournaments and sporting events, chairs, score clocks and tables are available. A 2-hour set-up and 2-hour take down time may be attached to your event rental.
- For large events or parties held in the gymnasiums, the user must rent tables, chairs, pipe and drape, stage, etc. from an event rental provider. The SCC will not have tables and chairs available to use in the gymnasiums for such events.
- For large events, parties, and tournaments, event staff may be assigned. There is a $25/hour charge for each staff assigned.
- A service fee will be added to rentals for groups choosing to have a potluck (for 50 people or less) or events utilizing a delivery or pick-up of pre-made food.
- 1-25 people $15 service fee
- 26-50 people $30 service fee
- 51+ people $50 service fee